Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm given this Acer Aspire 4935 from my department and I’m almost over the cloud coz I think with that I can postpone my plan to squeeze through the crowd at Suntec city IT fair in order to get the best bargain of laptop/ desktop.

I’m almost over the cloud. Yes, almost. Until I realize it comes with Windows Vista. =(


I know I shouldn’t complaine much and should try to get used to it. After all, IT stuff is about getting used to it. But I couldn’t stand any longer when the Internet Explorer keep running into problems and must restart, up to as much as 6 times – each time I was in the middle of serious information research for the project (not really idling around). This really irritates me to the max!


I’ve been trying to install the Firefox instead of keep using the %^&#&^% Internet Explorer but I forgot to ask the CompCentre staff to set my user account to administrator (efcpsbi* reminded me again and again but I just forgot!) Anyway, I think I have to send it down to CompCentre again (and also go engine canteen for lunch). =D

No comments:

Post a Comment